Earthmen

From: MOB <mrmob_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 09:42:46 +1000

G'day all,

Earthmen

Rob Marcus asks:

>Also, are their any earth cults that men may join without losing face?

Yikes, men who join the Gorgorma cult lose quite a bit *more* than just their faces!

If you're a Pelorian peasant, you could probably join Lodril without any embarassment, though they might tease you about the size of your "spear".

In Esrolia, there are the Husband Protector deities, but men are pretty downtrodden there anyway - and don't get suckered into being picked as next year's Corn King. The free booze, sex and pretzels for a year might be fun, but every other bloke is laughing at you behind your back.

Finally, Pamalt is a kinda Earthy cult (spells include "Earthtouch", "Command Gnome", "Gnome-to-Gargoyle"). But if you suddenly donned a loincloth and started wandering around downtown Mirin's Cross praising the "earth-king of Pamaltela", you'd probably cop a few sniggers...

Cheers,

MOB

MICHAEL O'BRIEN - 9 Parker Street Richmond VIC 3121 Australia
    Email me at home: mrmob_at_ozemail.com.au
    Email me at work: obrien.michael.m_at_edumail.vic.gov.au
     MOB's Home Page: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~mrmob/index.html
MOB's Glorantha Page: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~mrmob/glorindex.html
 DOB Footy Scrapbook: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~mrmob/dobfootycard.html