Minor matters

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 11:40:15 +1200

Keith Nellist:

>On the
>subject of belt buckles, is there a link between Godunya's previous
>employment and anyone from the real world that worked in a belt buckle
>factory?

You mean Greg Stafford?

>For a male friendly Earth Cult Caladra and Aurelion might offer
>possibilities.

Caladra alone is also friendly to male worshippers.

Nils Weinander:

>It seems like the earth deities are rather
>uniformly female, and preferring female
>worshippers. As mentioned, however, there
>are agricultural gods, like Barntar and
>Lodril.

Greg has stated that Lodril is an Earth God and in Pamaltela, the Doraddi associate no agriculture rites with him at all.

Bob Stancliff:

> The beginning of the end was when the Trolls broke the wall, and the
>forts were built while the trolls went around crushing the sorcerers or
>driving them away.

Praxians broke the wall and were looting and raiding. The trolls came much later in response to an appeal for aid.

>Babeester Gor are the 'police' and
>avengers of the Earth cults (they may marry).

Them marrying doesn't feel right to me. It's almost like expecting a Storm Bully to marry - something which they are capable of but see no need for.