Male Members

From: MOB <mrmob_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 16:12:11 +1000

G'day all,

Male Members

Trotsky leads with his chin:

> Still, there are some cults with earth associations that have no
problem
>with men as members*.

A lot of people are probably going to get in before me, but...

>*whereas Babeester Gor doesn't like male members at all

Burial Customs

Rob Marcus:
>Has anyone out there looked into Orlanthi burial customs in any depth at
>all?

Check out Michael Raaterova's excellent article "Rituals of the Far Place" in Questlines I, the RQ-Con Down Under fund-raiser book (1996). The first section, "A Ceremony for the Dead: the Celebration of Tungol Moonfoe" is essentially a description of an Orlanthi burial service, and probably just the ticket for what you're looking for.

Cheers,

MOB

MICHAEL O'BRIEN - 9 Parker Street Richmond VIC 3121 Australia
    Email me at home: mrmob_at_ozemail.com.au
    Email me at work: obrien.michael.m_at_edumail.vic.gov.au
     MOB's Home Page: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~mrmob/index.html
MOB's Glorantha Page: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~mrmob/glorindex.html
 DOB Footy Scrapbook: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~mrmob/dobfootycard.html