Draconic mysticism

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 1999 23:28:48 +1300

Ian Thomson:

>If western dragonewts see Kralorela as a not-quite-as-bad-thing as the
>EWF but still pretty bad, what is the difference? Why is Kralorela
>accepted and not been subject to mass murders etc like the EWF was?

Kralorela is too far away for the Dragonewts to do anything.

>Also, why do the dragonewts let Farang Farosh live?

I'm not sure if they understand the question as they do not think like humans do.

>If some aspects of draconic lore still existed in Pavis, somehow
>preserved amongst the Pavic peoples that survived - would the dragonewts
>care enough to do anything about it?

Well, they have re-established a draconic temple in Pavis which would count as "doing something". What they intend by it is a good question but I do not think that liquidating people who know draconic secrets is an concept that they understand. After all they had to hire the Blue Moon for such a task.