Re: Draconic mysticism; Pavis & Big Rubble

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 10:43:33 -0700

> >Also, why do the dragonewts let Farang Farosh live?
>
> I'm not sure if they understand the question as they do not
> think like humans do.

The answer could simply be based on when Farang Farosh was trapped in the first place -- quite likely he dates from a time when humans and dragonewts still got along famously.

BTW, Pavis & Big Rubble finally arrived here in Seattle. Moon Design has done a fine job reprinting the two out of print classics. If you haven't already ordered it from Moon Design or Wizard's Attic, you should.

End of The Glorantha Digest V7 #104