Assassins

From: Stephen Royle <s.m.royle_at_newport.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 17:29:48 +0100

Another quickie question:

Can anybody throw any light on who are used as assassins in the Lunar Empire. Is it usually a specific cult, like the Blue Moon? Do houses train up their own assassins, black Ops teams. Do they worship any specific God.
I am asking this because I'm beginning a new campaign here in sunny Cardiff, and all the players are beginners to Glorantha. One would like an assassin style character with a medieval flavour, I'm thinking along the lines of Medieval/Renaissance Italy. As the players are all ancient/medieval wargamers, I'm trying to give them basic earth parrallels for their characters. The campaign is to start in the Lunar Empire. Any ideas?

You all know which moon I hail..

Steve