Re: Issaries schedule; Emperor of the Wyrms Friends

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 1999 15:33:18 -0700

Danny (Bourne?) asked

> I hear that the Orlanthi book's VERY near completion. Any chance we'll
> see it in October/November does any one know?

I'm not an official spokesman for Issaries, but:

I'd be very surprised if any Hero Wars products (other than the licensed computer game) comes out in October.

The Orlanthi book is not scheduled as one of the first two products, though the cover artwork is done (and looks awesome).

Keith N wrote

> The Empire of Wyrms Friends seems to be either a
> by product of draconism, or a means to an end rather than the result of
> Imperial ambitions. I do not think there are any named Emperors, (the only
> individual being the Dragon Emperor of Dara Happa), and I get the impression
> that it was some sort of hierarchy where the nearer you got to Cosmic
> Dragon-ness the less you really cared about worldly stuff.

I'm sure most of the EWF emperors had good Heortling names. They've just never been written down.

In my "Diet of Wyrms," a mini-LARP set in 774 S.T.,the Emperor is Entelang Vis, King of the Stravuli, High King of the Heortlings, Emperor of the Wyrm's Mind