Re:Gloranthan Figures in Birmingham

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 22:35:59 +0100 (BST)

Ian Spears reassures me somewhat:
> The Dragonclaw/Tabletop miniatures are still available through Tabletop as I
> bought some from a show in Birmingham last weekend. The bloke who was
> selling them had bought Tabletop about a year ago and said that they had
> been producing the Dragonclaw figures again for about eighteen months. I'm
> afraid I do not have a new mail-order address for them but I'm sure a search
> on the web would turn it up, maybe on Wargames.co.uk.

Web searches produce a lot about tabletops, and much about games (their name pretty much consists of stop-words, as far as rpg websearches go), but nothing that I've yet located about the company in question. Nothing on Wargames.co.uk, that I could find at any rate.

If anyone has a postal address, phone number, email or website address, or means of communication other than the purely mystical, can they give the rest of us (or me, at any rate) a shout? Cheers.

Slan,
Alex.