Re: Hero Wars update

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 12:49:21 -0700

Roger McCarthy wrote:

> I may have dreamed this but a few minutes ago (22:00-ish UK time)
> Glorantha.com included an Issaries news update dated 15th October giving a
> new release date of February (or was it March ?) for Hero Wars but I've just
> looked again and it's gone !

Sorry about that -- bad coordination between the webmaster (me) and Greg. It is true, Hero Wars is delayed (February 2000), and the announcement will explain why. But it was supposed to go to GTA members first. It will be back on the web site soon, probably with additional details from Greg.

Again, my apologies.