Rightside/Leftside

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 16:26:13 EDT

In a message dated 10/16/99 6:54:59PM, you write:

<<
 Around 700, Hrestol Argentis speaks of the EWF being divided  into the Rightside and Leftside communities. The Leftside  is governed in some vague way by the Inner Brotherhood at  Dragon's Eye whereas nothing is said of the Rightside  government.

It seems to me that the Leftside would be made up of dragon mystics, those really in tune with the Cosmic Dragon, while the Rightside would be those who remain more interested in the entangements of the world and would be the sort of folks who might organise something like an Empire. The Rightside would be the government set by the Wyrms Mind Collective to govern their more 'Right' (ie less Draconic) thinking subjects.

This Right/Left thing makes me start thinking RW politics. Was the Third Council some sort of Third Way of Draconic politics? Was Lord Pavis in the EWF but not governed by the EWF? As well as the Up Toppers what did the Round the backers, Down the siders, In the Middlers, Underneath the Bottomers and Liberal Democrats stand for?

Keith N

Keith N