Re: Ral Partha figures

From: TTrotsky_at_aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 14:34:13 EDT

In a message dated 21/10/99 06:52:52 GMT, you write:

<< > << What worries me is that we will find ourselves in the same situation as
> RQ2
> players before Cults of Prax when you had a great game system but next to
 no
> world information >>
>
> Don't forget the Introduction to Glorantha book.

 And all the information that has come out since RQ1 first hit the stands. We know a lot more about the world nowadays. Okay, we may not have the Grazelanders book for a few years, but we've got a bunch of stuff from the RQ days lying around. >>

     *We* have, yes, but the potential new players we're hoping to drag in don't, which I assume was the original poster's point...

Forward the glorious Red Army!

     Trotsky