Re: Cults of Prax

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 05:40:08 EST

In a message dated 11/3/99 7:46:05PM, you write:

<< Games Workshop also published the book with their own  logo in place of the Chaosium Wyrm logo. I believe that they did a  square bound version of Cults of Prax. >>

I have a square bound gameworskshoplogoed Cults of Prax with a maps of Prax on the cover. This was a disapointment to me as I had thought I was getting the picture with the scantily clad Norayeep on it. (which I had only ever seen in a inch high reproduction).

It is written in Auld Wyrmish and I have to bifurcate my brain to read it.(only joking)

Keith N