Re: The Glorantha Digest V7 #137

From: andrew joelson <ajoelson_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 1999 20:47:13 -0500

>Subject: American Glorantha Cons?
>
>Are there going to be any more American Glorantha Cons?

    When I querried Greg about a Glorantha Con in 2000, he said somethign to the effect
that something had been in the works, but the 'con committee' fell apart. Would anyone
care to comment on this further/correct me on this?

> I attended Glorantha Con IV (aka The Wrath of Himile), and I'm itching to
> attend another. Maybe not so snowy this time...
>
>Guy

    I jokingly gave the Glorantha Con IV Conpendium the working title "The Descent
of Valind". (I still have a few copies available if anyone is interested.)

        Andrew Joelson
        Glorantha Con IV Chairman
        (also Chief Cook & Bottle Washer)