Re: Odayla; P&BR

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 20:07:51 -0000

Arthur asked:

> In my campaign playing in the Clearwine area I have two hunters both
> following Odayla. Please, could anyone tell me where to find enough
> information to have them heroquesting?

Full writeup of the Cult of Odayla & Yinkin was in "Tales of the Reaching Moon" #18, still available from Reaching Moon Megacorp (product and ordering info on the Products page of my website:

        http://www.btinternet.com/~Nick_Brooke/products.htm

There were also some hunter-type heroquests (Blue Boar; Silver Fox; Grey Hare) in Tales #7, sadly long out of print but you may know someone who has a copy.

> Is the [Pavis & Big Rubble] reprint worth buying even if one has all
> of the lately published RQ3 books such as "River of Cradles", "Sun
> County", "Shadows on the Borderland" and "Strangers in Prax"?

Yes, definitely. The reprint includes all of the scenarios from the original two boxed sets, all of the cult writeups, and plenty more besides, all stuff that hasn't been reprinted since. Much more info about what's in P&BR is on my webpage devoted to that product:

        http://www.btinternet.com/~Nick_Brooke/pavis.htm

:::: Email: <mailto:Nick_Brooke_at_btinternet.com> Nick