Laca

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 12:59:40 +1300

Nick Grant:

>So where's Laca and does it have a burgeoning entertainment industry?

Laca is in Dagori Inakrth. Drastic: Troll describes it as the City of Brown Skies, is visited by Earthquakes and mentions Lacan merchants flaunting their wealth on riding insects. A couple of other paragraphs such as its agriculture industry hint at other features of LA, but I'm not sufficiently acquainted with the place to be certain. Given all this, the entertainment industry was an oversight I'm sure.

BTW Where is the reference to Dagori Inkarth being translated as the Gory Black Earth?