footballers in Glorantha

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 14:57:38 EST

In a message dated 11/12/99 6:32:21AM, you write: << GAZZA (I can only hope, not the lachrymose, tubby association footballer):

I do not think it would be a bad thing if the tubby association footballer was a newbie Gloranthaphile. I don't think Alex should be excluding anyone from Glorantha on the basis of their football skill, or tendency to drink heavily. If GAZZA is the GAZZA of football reknown then perhaps he is running a campaign with Chris Evans, Ginger Spice and Five Bellies wotsisname. (characters: a Eurmali? Vingan? Storm Bull?)

Keith N