Re: Orlanth and Vinga

From: TTrotsky_at_aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 15:46:28 EST

Alex:

<< If he'd said "female membership
> of Orlanth is unusual: here are the paths available to unusual people",
> then fair enough: but he isn't. If he'd said "aspects of Orlanth that
> involve male fertility are inaccessible to women" then I'd have agreed.
> But he didn't.

 He didn't, but while I'm not Speaker To Gregs, (much less _for_ same), >>

     No, but I am :-). Or at least, I spoke to him on this subject and got a definitive answer which I'm told will appear in the HW rulebook. And the answer is (drum roll, accompanied by appropriate genuflections)...

Greg:
<<Both Ernalda and Orlanth cults are open to men and women.>>

     OK, so he's gregged himself, but he is entitled to do that, you know ;-)

     Trotsky