Religious traits and bonus

From: Alexandre Lanciani <alex.lanciani_at_flashnet.it>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 19:18:26 +0100

Hi all,

        I'm beginning now a new campaign that incorporates PD's traits. But I'm in doubt about which traits are religious virtues for each God and what the religious bonuses should be.

	This is how I see it so far:
	Orlanth: Generous, Just, Pious, Prudent, Valorous; bonus +15% to a sword
skill.
	Storm Bull: Energetic, Proud, Reckless, Valorous, Vengeful; bonus    +1d6
dmg (only against chaos creatures?).
	Issaries: Energetic, Honest, Just, Prudent, Worldly; bonus +15% to a
communication skill.
	Trickster: Deceitful, Indulgent, Lustful, Lazy, Selfish; bonus ??? .
	Aeolian: Generous, Forgiving, Merciful, Proud, Valorous; bonus get double
presence from the High Vow.
	Shaman: Honest, Pious, Suspicious, Temperate, Vengeful; bonus ??? .
	Could you please advise me? Tnx... ;-)

	Cheers,
	A personality Alex.

End of The Glorantha Digest V7 #156