Re: A few RQ books...

From: Herb Nowell <herb_nowell_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 11:32:32 -0800 (PST)

Nick Brooke wonders:

> Phil asks:
>
> > Can anyone recommend a FEW RQ books to give me a quick handle on
> > the old game that would still be useful in the new?
>
> Do you want to learn about RuneQuest the game (and its rules), or
> about
> Glorantha?
>
> And do you want me to recommend the best sources, or ones that are
> still
> available?

I'd say yes for the second question. I first learned of Glorantha from RQ 2, but never got any RQ 2 supplements (geography and age) and only a few RQ 3 ones and KoS. So, I'd love to see what the hardcore types are recommending.

Herb

We made a deal, she'd quit hooking and I'd quit shooting people.

Do You Yahoo!?