Ruled by Godlearners?

From: bjm10_at_cornell.edu
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 16:39:58 -0500 (EST)

How do we actually know that Orlanth and Humakt existed virtually as they are "now" known before the Dawn? How much of "true" pre-Godlearner mythology still exists? The Godlearners didn't need to necessarily rule the Orlanthi to take over their myths--I would speculate that this was one of the things that their deep space missions discovered.

Indeed, isn't there a statement somewhere to the effect that the Godlearners were surprised to discover that deities they created (and Orlanth is cited as one such deity) were independent to the point of ultimately fighting against the Godlearners?