Carmanian Duality

From: Joerg Baumgartner <joe_at_toppoint.de>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 18:57:57 +0000

Loren Miller:

> The interesting question is this, given that a good Carmanian must strive to
> embody both principles of light and darkness, what do torturers of Ikadz do
> with their time when they aren't slaying, flaying, and extracting
> confessions? Do they take orphans fishing, plant gardens, raise enormous
> families, perform intricate musical pieces, fashion beautiful jewelry?

> What do you think?

I would expect that even in a culture obsessed with balance between light and dark, there would be archetypes of light and archetypes of dark without any attempt at balance except their coexistance. A devotee of Idovanus would be balanced by a devotee of Ganesatarus (in whichever form it pleases him to appear).