Re: Advanced RuneQuest

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 15:55:04 GMT

Norbert Franz:
> At least HW is
> going to be in a sturdy paperback format, isn't it? (If it is about the size
> of "King of Sartar" I won't mind, really. Actually it's got to have more
> pages.) Please tell me that hasn't been changed.

The same format, I believe: trade paperback/A5. (Or whatever 'standard' measurement approximates to A5 in US-speak.) As to page count: I dunno, but bear in mind you'll have about five books to rifle through within a matter of months, which will be a not inconsiderable throw weight. (Literally so, for you believers in hurling game materials at unruly or otherwise pesky players.)

Cheers,
Alex.