6-breasted troll Ulerian

From: Martin Crim <MCrim_at_erols.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 21:59:46 -0500

From the Boldhome Broadsheet:
Gentle Readers:

        I have some shocking news to report. Xenoma, the hairy-headed long-snouted six-breasted slender troll of Furthest, is a fraud! She is, in fact, a superior trollkin (enlo in the troll tongue), raised from a tender age among humans. The humans, a gang of depraved Lunar citizens from Tarsh known (rather misleadingly, and pompously) as the Premier Grand Crew, also altered her features somewhat to make her appear more uzko-like.

        After three unfortunate biting incidents, the Premier Grand Crew gave up on teaching young Xenoma the art of "oral love." Later it was determined that kissing was a bad idea, too, and partly for this reason her snout was lengthened and tusks enhanced so as to make it physically nearly impossible.

        This late-breaking news is made possible by an anonymous investigator, who braved Xenoma's den to learn her secrets. He discovered, at great peril to his life and future happiness, that Xenoma has an established routine which involves dominating her male clients, verbally humiliating them, and then forcing herself upon them. Xenoma demands payment (on behalf of her owners) partially in silver and partially in food; the food she consumes before beginning her "performance." If the food does not fill her belly, she has been known to take a few bites out of her clients.

        It seems incredible to staunch and right-thinking Orlanthi such as yourselves that any man worthy of the name would seek and pay handsomely for degradation at the feet of a cruel and inhuman monster. It speaks volumes of the depravity of the Lunar Empire that she plies her trade at all, and surely even the gods must be offended by her financial success.

        Our informant was able to determine that Xenoma's skin has been darkened artificially, to hide her enlo status; that her darksense is weak; and she never goes out in daylight. From troll contacts, we learn that no female uzko have ever been kidnapped from Dagori Inkarth, except by other trolls, and the very thought of a female uzko being kidnapped by humans excited a horrible fury. This does not rule out capture from one of the many small bands of wandering trolls outside the protections of the troll stronglands, of course.

        Then there is the matter of size. Xenoma is roughly the size of an average man. This is possible for an enlo but rare for a female uzko. While it has not been possible for an accurate weight check, and Xenoma is kept on a somewhat light diet (she only eats before serving clients), her weight is a matter pointing toward her enlo status.

        What about her supernumerary mammaries? you ask. Although our investigation did not rule out the possibility of surgical enhancement, we think it more likely that Xenoma is a superior trollkin with some uzko features, than an uzko with some enlo features.

        You read it here first!