Old Pavic revisted

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 12:58:48 +1300

Keith Nellist

>Since we are quoting , here are some others from River of Cradles:

>On Pavic Orlanthi (that is, settlers who came with Dorasor):P23
>"speak a Sartarite dialect heavily influenced by Pavic and Praxian"

Yes, I've already distinguished between them and the Pavic Natives consistently.

>Sun Domers: P24
>"speak Pavic, a Theyalan tongue, but heavily influenced by Old Pavic and
>Praxian"

Which is itself taken straight from page 6 of Sun Country and whom the author freely admits that he bolloxed up the languages of Sun County.

Meanwhile I've quoted from other sources to show that Rurik the Restless and many Pavic natives speak Old Pavic, a theyalan tongue (which you seem so intent on denying to prop up some convoluted linguistic theory of your own).

Now is there a point to this digging up of old threads? If not, then why don't you just say IMG and be done with it?