Re: Equations

From: Nils Weinander <nilsw_at_ibm.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 22:56:07 +0100

Keith:

> << But I
> don't think you can reduce gods to simple systems of equations and
> inequalities, and come to that, you can't really make a precise mapping
> between a 'cult' and a 'god', since each cult is incrementally rather
> than discretely different from the last. >>
>
> Tell that to the Godlearners!

The God Learners weren't very good at set theory. They didn't realize that the sets defined as gods known by various groups of men can intersect or that one god's sect can be defined as two god sets by the neighbours.

I still believe there are definite and true definitions of the sets though, but only the gods themselves know them.

Nils Weinander | Everything is dust in the wind nilsw_at_ibm.net | http://www.geocities.com/nils_w/