Lankhor Mhy political correctness

From: Joerg Baumgartner <joe_at_toppoint.de>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 23:36:36 +0000

Peter re: goolie jars

> Since the Nochet collator does not know of this practice
> (or even better - he knows but thinks it blasphemeous to
> write it down), I think this is an Esrolian secret.

I'm fairly certain that to the Nochet Lhankor Mhytes, any of these practises are blasphemeous.

I regard Lhankor Mhy as a choice for "rebellious" Esrolian boys and men who want to get to wear a beard (IMO frowned upon by Esrolian women, therefore Not Done) and stop being told what to do by intimidating females. The semi-cloistered life at the Great Library with its academic hierarchy seems to be just the place for it.

Tough that Asmodea is in charge of disciples, though... at least she has to wear a beard.