Yinkin

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 1999 09:30:52 -0000

Martin writes:

> I've been playing KoDP.Could anyone give me more information on
> Yinkin? Is there a description of the cult of Yinkin anywhere?
> What exactly is an Alynx?

There's a cult writeup for Odayla & Yinkin in Tales of the Reaching Moon issue #18, still available from normal Reaching Moon Megacorp distributors (see http://www.btinternet.com/~Nick_Brooke/products.htm for details).

There's a story about Yinkin on my homepage: http://www.btinternet.com/~Nick_Brooke/Folktale/yinkin.htm

An "Alynx" is also known as a "Shadow Cat" -- they're big predatory wildcats (up to dog size) which the Orlanthi keep as "status" animals, and go hunting with. Creature stats were in RQ2 and the RQ3 Gloranthan Bestiary: SIZ of 1D6; Dodge skill in the high 60's; Luck of 95%, on average (from a POW of 2D6+12).

:::: Email: <mailto:Nick_Brooke_at_btinternet.com> Nick