yuthu (and personal imperfection)

From: David Cake <dave_at_starfish.net.au>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 08:44:59 +0800 (WST)

> From: "Nick Brooke" <Nick_Brooke_at_btinternet.com>
> Subject: Yuthu
>
> Dave C writes:
>
> > Background for this is that the History of the Lunar Empire refers
> > to Yuthu as the city god of Yuthuppa, but he isn't really mentioned
> > anywhere else.
>
> Except the Genertela Book and the Dara Happan WIPs. Which between them make
> up just about the only places you'd expect to find him mentioned, if I dare
> to mention it myself...

        OK, so I missed the reference in the Genertela book, and have failed my Library use roll and I am humbled in front of my peers. But the point is that the name Yuthu does not appear in the Dara Happan WIP AFAIK, and there was some debate over exactly why, and that confusion has now been cleared up. Yuthu was certainly conspicuously not mentioned in the WIP in most of the places you would expect him to be - ie Low Dara Happan religion in TFS.

	Cheers
		David