Babeester Gor

From: Herve.Ancelin_at_skf.com
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 12:49:53 +0100

bjm10 (202)

>Babeester Gori are scary badass dangerous wimmin, no doubt
>about that. But they're not Zorak Zorani. Babeester Gori
>have to actually be provoked. "Provoked" can be somewhat
>fluid, of course, but individual adherents could be
>remarkably long-tempered in many areas.

I think that BG followers show off to deter potential aggressors and keep their limited ressources to avenge the actual offense to the Earth.
Psychologic profile of men feeling menaced by BGori is, hmm, interesting. Especially when there are no BGori around. Remember that Orlanth gave Aran shield to BG, provide Lightning and that Windlords must assist Ernalda priestress against the menace she choose.
The scenario by Ian Gorlick in TotRM #15 gives a good image of BG.

Hervé