WIP

From: richc_at_sypte.co.uk
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 11:50:11 +0000

I don't know what a Darra Happan WIP is but to me a WIP is a Work In Progress.

My current WIP is, and has been for about a year, a plan to run a dwarf submarine mission. This looks like having plot elements from sources as diverse as the X Files and the movies Gremlins and Ice Station Zebra.

I originally though of writing it for RQ but I couldn't face drawing up all those PC and NPC stats so then I thought of using some kind of matrix-game based system. I gave up on that idea when Hero Wars seemed to be imminent and then it didn't so much. So now I'm thinking FUDGE. Has anyone done any work on Gloranthan FUDGE? Any websites with any useful material?

Just in case this is the last time I delurk for a while may I take the opportunity to wish you happiness during the mid-(northern hemisphere)-winter festival of your choice.

Richard Crawley

End of The Glorantha Digest V7 #203