Vingkot's daughter

From: bjm10_at_cornell.edu
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 13:21:34 -0500 (EST)

> > Vinga was Vingkot's daughter, I believe
>
> Which fits with what King of Dragon Pass says...

Yes, the menfolk love to hoot on about that. Let them--it never hurts us when they do and it keeps them from even stupider things. There was a Vinga who was Vingkot's daughter, of course there was. It was she, this most blessed Vinga, who rediscovered our Goddess and taught us Her secrets. It is only natural for Vinga Godseeker to be confused with the true Vinga by those who neither know nor need to know the secret truth.