King of Dragon Pass

From: Jose Ramos <jose_at_kobo.es>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 1999 15:47:47 +0100

        I got mine (and three more for friends in Spain) straight from the source, and it took only a week to cross the Atlantic.

        Right now I am trying to reconcile unshakeable carls and weaponthanes with a gloomy clan, Heort4s reputation and an optimistic tribe, going for a long win (Kallyr, here she comes...).

        I find all the youngsters come from Uralda, Barntar and Chalana Arroy, and all after 15 years as a war clan. How am I going to fill the ring when the oldsters are gone?

        Tricky trick. I found myself without orlanthi, and poor magic with a humakti chieftain. But if you fail the Humakt the Champion quest in the right way, the humakti transforms in orlanthi.

        I found it weird that the most bloodthirsty people in the ring are the ernaldans. Heritage from the Seattle's farmer collective...

        No Feuds, six allies, a heroic bargainer, Dragon Pass here I come!

        Seriously, the best possible introduction for sartarite players. Specially the adventurer's party that gives you tons of magic, after you kill them...

        By the way, it works perfectly with Windows NT 4.0, Service Pack 4.

Jose Ramos