KoDP "Elamal Guards the Stead"

From: rexabean_at_ozemail.com.au
Date: Thu Dec 9 14:05:51 1999

Everything Alex says is correct (see below).

I managed to succeed in this several times and win a short game as an Elaml clan during the beta-testing. However you have to use classic computer game tactics and save just before starting the quest. Quit and replay it 2 or 3 times until the randomisation goes your way or you work out what is really required(*).

If you still can't win then your questor probably just is not good enough.

Cheers, Andrew

PS In my defence I did actually keep a fail or two in play and just soldiered through with incredibly bad clan luck for several years. And then tried again. (My funniest incident is when the clan chief met the Teller of Lies and decided "you want me to be Chaos King of the World. Sure. Sounds like fun." My clan wasn't the only one weeping and wailng at this point)

Alex:

Message sent by MyMail http://www.mymail.com.au/