Bleedin' wimmin.

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 15:46:51 GMT

Scott Haney:
> > the other hand, what with the association with blood, perhaps a BG
> > menstruates all the time.

Jane Williams:
> Remind me not to join BG, then.

I'm happy to remind anyone not to join Babs, as often as is necessary!

> Unless you're going to make some
> major magical changes to biology (and you could, of course), this is
> NOT a good idea. It also makes them infertile. Don't know if you
> wanted that or not, but it's an obvious side-effect.

This popped up in idle pre-game chit-chat last night, and it was mused aloud that perhaps (in a more figurative than literal sense, perhaps) that _Vinga_ was perpetually menstrual (you'll note this has several 'correct' associations) -- and that as has been said here, BG is perpetually _pre_-menstrual.

I'm tempted to think that's "True on some level" in the Greggian sense. (That is, complete bollocks on others.)

Cheers,
Alex.