Re: The Moon was made of Cheese

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 14:17:09 EST

In a message dated 12/11/99 12:27:05PM, you write:

<< (I do *not* believe that if you convinced four hundred thousand Trollkin  that the Red Moon was a big lump of Edam it would somehow become one) >>

If you convinced that many trollkin then I don't believe there would be very much Moon left following the Miraculous Trollkin Moon Invasion (one small nibble for a Trollkin, one great feast for Trollkinkind' . The remaining 'Apple Core Empire' would indeed be a sorry place to live. Whoever spread the Moon is Cheese story would have a lot to answer for.

Keith N