Re: Godlearner Correspondence discovered!

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 16:04:37 EST

In a message dated 12/12/99 7:50:45PM, you write: Dear Valastos,

How are your Seven Pens?
<<
 I also recently got a copy of Troll Gods, and I've noticed at least  two apparent errors. Firstly, Subere is listed as the source of  the Darkness rune - but isn't that Nakala? Subere, surely, is just  the current OWNER of the rune. Secondly - and this may not  technically be an error - Himile is listed as the source of the  Cold rune. While this appears reasonable, you have to wonder why  Issaries isn't therefore the source of the Issaries rune (at least  in the sense that he doesn't have the Infinity rune). I believe this  should just say that he is the owner (and possibly sole user) of  the Cold rune, which is probably just a variant on the Darkness rune  anyway. >>

I would appreciate your comments. Is this one of the Eight Manifestations? It was sad to hear about Urios the Seer and his recent Troll experiment.

May the Invisible God Bless you,

Thorloss the Scribe.

Translated by GAZZA, with help from Keith N