Glorantha: The Movie! No, I have a better idea...

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 12:47:33 +0000

>If somebody would plan to make a gloranthan movie now, what persons you would
>cast for the main charakters for the Sartar vs. Lunar war:

Well, if I were writing it, I wouldn't have anywhere *near* that many main characters in it. (You've got 90 minutes tops in a movie. If you put too much in you'll never get to the end. David Lynch should have known this for DUNE but didn't.)

And that leads to my second observation: if I were doing it I'd do it as a TV series. Look, you've already *got* story arc! I'd start with Satarite kids being uprooted from their homes in the wake of the failure of Starbrow's rebellion and then move to Pavis... I've got the whole thing outlined in my head.... Just need the money....