Halls of the Dwarven Kings

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 08:13:12 -0000

Tim writes:

> Dwarven Kings might not even have RQ stats? (although if Rick lists it,
> it probably does). I am fairly sure these are more (A)D&D Dwarves than
> Mostali at any rate)

There were indeed RQ stats (sans Gloranthan content) in that module. Which is, IMO, dead good.

I ran the scenario under RQ many years ago for a party of *troll* player characters; one of the two (rival) dwarf factions was individualist, the other orthodox Mostali. The Crown (the main maguffin of the scenario) would be a wonderful treasure for either side; the trolls wanted to nick it and leave the dwarfs beating each other up over presumed ownership for ever after. Good fun, especially seeing how far from lethal "standard" dungeon traps are against trolls.

:::: Email: <mailto:Nick_Brooke_at_btinternet.com> Nick