Berkely Hills!??!?!?!?

From: bjm10_at_cornell.edu
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 12:30:48 -0500 (EST)

BERKELY HILLS!?!?!?!?!?!? Sir, half my family is rollin' in their many graves strewn about the Great Smoky, Blue Ridge, and other true Hill Folk mountains of the USA! Anyone who wants to understand the life of true Hill Folk need look no further than the magnificent Appalachians and her tributaries.

California hills, indeed!

(Of course, from getting to know some native Washingtonians over the years, I have come to see a bit of "Washingtonians vs. the Federals" in the "Orlanthi vs. the Lunars" conflict. It seems that not a few of them use "state" in the pre-Civil War sense...)