LBQ

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 23:23:08 -0000

Andrew asks:

Best account is in "King of Sartar" (recently reprinted); second-best account is in "Wyrms Footprints" (still available from lots of people, last time I looked). Try http://www.wizards-attic.com or contact mailto:glorantha_at_compuserve.com for ordering info.

> Has anyone every broken it down into the stations of a heroquest?

KoS has something very similar: an account of the Orlanthi rituals accompanying a fortnight-long Sacred Time reenactment of the LBQ. Not *quite* what you're after, but certainly food for thought.

:::: Email: <mailto:Nick_Brooke_at_btinternet.com> Nick