Re: KoDP Sword of Humakt

From: Joerg Baumgartner <joe_at_toppoint.de>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 00:30:37 +0000

Fabian :

> Has anybody succeded in the Humakt the Champion Quest and gained Humakts
> Sword as
> treasure? I have but am unable to use it - I suspected to activate this
> treasure in raids (see the checkbox "Use treasure") but can't.

Simple. It helps when you "kill as many as possible", and probably when you fight undead. Automatically, no need to activate it (or Derik's Horn for searching, or the Goldeneye stallion for bonus in maneuvering).

I'm not sure whether "burn steads" or "take captives" will be aided. Neither are exactly on Humakt's agenda.