Re: KoDP

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 22:54:42 GMT

David Dunham on Magic Boxes:
> Having a chief from your main deity gives an extra point a year (p.
> 19); a Great Temple gives an extra point a year (p. 44).

Aren't there other things that effect this? I didn't keep scrupulous note, but I had a Vague Feeling that other things did. Maybe I'm just easily suggestible, of course.

Oh, and likely not what the questioner meant, but various things affect it on a 'one-off' basis, for good or for ill. Most commonly, following the 'traditional mythic path' (often about the weirdestlooking  choice, which only your trickster or your 'magician' recommends) in an event often seems to bag you a point or several.

If your main clan value is 'novelty' (in HW clan gen terms), I hate to think what that implies, lest I end up like a computer in an old 'Trek episode.

Cheers,
Alex.