Re: The Glorantha Digest V7 #233

From: Eric Rowe <rowe_at_chaosium.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 09:46:27 -0800

>Whats the best way to get KODP sent to me in Britain?.
>I dont live in London so Orc's Nest is out of the
>question. I was on holiday when this was shipped so i
>missed any discussion on this on the digest, so
>apologies if this has been asked before. I am able to
>order online but i dont want a long wait. Any
>suggestions? For win98 (sadly) please.

A very good English distributor (Esdevium) has ordered and reorder King of Dragon Pass, so they should be available or orderable from any decent UK games store. A Sharp may be able to and Wizard's Attic can Rush orders overseas in a couple of days, but the shipping is expensive (about $40).

Cheers,

Eric Rowe
Wizard's Attic Publishing Services
www.wizards-attic.com