Collected Griselda

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 00:19:23 +0000

Just spotted that I sent this to the wrong address . . .

Derek <dastoelting_at_hotmail.com> writes
>I'm looking for a copy of "The Collected Griselda" to help in completing my
>collection of books. Does anyone have a copy they would like to part with,
>or know of where I could find one?

I believe that the book is on the list of planned II releases, although I have no idea as to the timescale, or whether this will be kust a reprint, or contain any of Oliver's subsequent works... - --

| Tim Ellis           EMail tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk                      |
| What is the use of a book without pictures or conversations?            |