Re: Pious/Worldly

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_yeats.ucc.ie>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 15:13:13 GMT

Kmnellist:
> I agree with this sentiment. Piety seems a bit too 'Christian'. I would
> personally replace Pious with something like 'Mystical', or 'Spiritual'. Even
> this seems odd for pragmatic Waha Shamans but I think it is a better 'fit' to
> Glorantha.

This discussion comes up semi-regularly in the case on Pendragon Proper (TM), and one suggestion was to make the left-hand-trait Otherworldly, and make Piety, in the more obvious sense of the word (in game terms, pretty much Observe Pettifogging Religious Constraint) a Passion if one still feels the need.

Cheers,
Alex.