Cats in Glorantha?

From: andrew hall <achall_at_computan.on.ca>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 01:00:46 -0500

Q. I'm looking for more complete information on cats in Genertela. The following is the information with which I'm currently working. 1. Basmol is the Lion God and the Basmoli are his followers. This god is affiliated with Hykim & Mikyh.
2. Are there cats in the Tanier River Valley (in Seshnela) and are these domesticated for hunting? I seem to recall, but it is hazy... 3. Is there a connection between Orlanth and cats as a picture from the Cults Book seems to imply?
4. I have an old official RQ miniature of what I take to be a Storm Voice with some kind of domestic cat.
5. Is there a body of information about cats in Glorantha?

Thanks,
Andy Hall
St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
achall_at_computan.on.ca