Some questions and a swap?

From: aevans5_at_csc.com
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 08:29:54 +0000

I was perusing my spanking new copy of Elder Secrets yesterday (from Waylands Forge in Birmingham, UK - if you want the address e-mail me privately), and found mention of a certain "Maidstone Mountains". Does anybody know where on the lozenge this is? I can't seem to find it on any maps I have, and it certainly is not on the colour map supploed with the Elder Secrets box set. Any information on this area would be gratefully received.

Waylands forge also has a few copies of the Gods of Glorantha boxed set in stock if anyone else has a hole in their collection.

Also, I find myself the proud owner of no less than two copies of the recently published Pavis and Big Rubble reprint. Both coies are in mint condition (I haven't even read them yet!!!). If anyone has missed out on this publication, and wants my spare copy, I would be happy to trade (especially for a copy of the Gloranthan Bestiary that seems to be out of print yet again!!!), or I would also accept £25 stirling (a slight reduction in the cover price as it is pre-bought, though not pre-used). The only stipulation I make is that the buyer pays postage.

I also am the proud owner of 2 RQ 3rd Edition Standard rules boxed sets. If anyone wants my virginal, unopened, still-cellophane-wrapped copy, I'm only asking £3.00 or any swap. Again, buyer pays postage.

Thank you for your indulgence.

Andy.

(aevans5_at_csc.com)