Acos

From: Karin Goihl & Daniel Fahey <goihlk_at_zedat.fu-berlin.de>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 12:45:05 +0100

>Ian Thomson:
>>My line of questioning originated from wondering if some of the supposedly
>>dead gods of the Celestial Court could still be worshipped by some relic
>>elder societies somewhere

>I'm not aware of any place specifically associated with Acos...
>- --Peter Metcalfe

Daniel: What about the Block? If I needed some bonding with the Law Rune I'd go there.
There are those references to pilgrims going to the Block. Who are they? Why would you go there? Obviously various worshippers of Law-Rune dieties and possibly people desperately needing help with legal matters who think praying to the Block might help. Many Law-Rune cults might have traditions of making pilgrimages there.