Unorthodox Lunars&other questestions

From: Gian Gero <giangero_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2000 10:41:10 GMT

Hi to everybody!
Happy new Year.
I am an Italian RQ Gmaster and proud to be (both). By the way: did any conterranean of mine mail to the digest recently? I'd like to ask you a couple of interesting(for me, anyway)questions: - - One of my characters is a Lunar Orayan Sorcerer; he uses pure RQ3 sorcery
(do not blame me); he is an atheist but he has lived in a solar society (I
suppose Oraya is basically a Yelmic society, beside the Lunar Way). Nowadays
(1619) he has established himself in Nosferal Tower, Weis Domain, Prax (what
a cherrypicker, isn't he?). He is a loyal (AFAIK) vassal of Duke Raus. He has fought chaos in the past and occasionally he associated with Praxians and Orlanthi too. So they do not hate him too much. He doesn't want to be politically involved in the Lunar wars (bad choice of place to live, _chuckle!_).
He has three apprenctices, a Praxian (well, let's say he is a Praxian: I don't want to bore you), an Orlanthi and a Lunar colonist. Now, he wants to do two things: he wants to join the cult of ZolaFel (he has good credits with the RiverPriests) and he wants to make a Familiar out of a Skybull (he has good acquaitances among the Bull's hierarchy as well)! What do you think I should say to him?
- - I am from Italy so I wonder how much "Roman" the Lunar Empire is. What's your evaluation? 10%? 20%? 1%? Please do not refer to hollywood roman empire
(no capital letters here), but to History: the late Romans were heavily
influenced by greek, celtic, egyptian, Persian, Ebrew ways and eventually christianized. They were not a classical culture anymore. - - Please: I cannot found a copy of SiP anymore. Can you answer at least these simple questions? Whats the chicken-ridable creature under moonlight on the cover of a future release-I-don't-remember-which? How can the Coders have all those tamed wiverns? Is the Spoken Word the same of the Unspoken Word and so a secret Danfive Xaron Police? Whats a Moon boat like and how big is it?
Thanks in advance.
Jan (Gian in italian)