Magical traditions

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2000 08:33:44 +1300

David Cake:

> Except Greg makes such pronouncements, then immediately begins
>contradicting them. For some reason, major traditions keep getting special
>dispensation (the Lunars and the Orlanthi, anyway),

Last time I heard, he made no special dispensation for the Lunars but added that their strength was in the sheer diversity of their magic. The Lunars are trying to create a unified cosmological perspective out of their diverse traditions (ie sorcery, theism and mysticism) but this is still in the pipe dream stage AFAIK.